Hillcrest School is dedicated to providing a safe environment with your child. Review the following rules with your child for walking to and from school.
- Avoid any contact or conversation with strangers
- Have them report any unusual activities to an adult.
- Make sure they are aware of when, where and by whom they will be picked up.
- If they are walking, make sure there is a friend with them.
- Know your neighborhood. Show your child places to play, safe roads to walk, and safe places to go if there is trouble.
- Students need to have parents bring students into the office when late and sign them in, otherwise they will be considered as unexcused tardy even if they have a doctor excuse.