The Following Ticketing system is for creating requests for the School District maintenance and warehouse departments.
This system is only available from inside the districts network, you will not be able to create requests from outside the district.
If you are unfamiliar with the system please review the directions below.
- Use the following link to begin the process of submitting a request.
- Building Maintenance and District Warehouse requests
On this first screen select “Open a New Ticket”
- This will bring you to a new screen where you will begin to fill out the form
- Fill out Full Name, Email, and Phone number.
- This next section is the most important, you need to select a “Help Topic”.
- The fist topic is “Maintenance Requests” These are for Facilities issues (i.e. Broken Pipe)
- The next topic is “Warehouse Request” – These are for item movement type requests. (i.e. Bring boxes from building A to Building B)
- After selecting a request topic, a new field will appear below that where you will fill in the "Issue Summary" and then give a little explanation of the request in the field below that.
After it is complete select create ticket.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.