Butte School District
THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
COVID-19 Emergency Measures
The Board of Trustees authorizes the supervising teacher or district administrator to provide Policy 1908F to families requesting to opt-out of onsite instruction at the school facility for the duration of the declared public health emergency.
Students of families opting out of onsite instruction at the school facility shall receive offsite, online, and proficiency-based instruction, or any combination of the foregoing at the discretion of the School District in accordance with District Policy 1906. School District staff shall arrange for any combination of physical instructional packets, virtual or electronic based course meetings and assignments, self-directed or parent/guardian-assisted learning opportunities, and other educational efforts available to staff and students that can be relied upon for grade or credit in order to satisfy the minimum aggregate number of hours or determination of proficiency for the requesting student. Students determined to be proficient in one or more courses of the district shall be incorporated in the School District's calculation of ANB, with such ANB fraction to be converted to an hourly equivalent based on the hours of instruction ordinarily provided for the content over which the student has demonstrated proficiency.
Students of families opting out of onsite delivery shall be treated the same as students instructed at the school facility for purposes of grading, discipline, and other educational rights.
- 1900 COVID-19 Emergency Policies
- 1901 - COVID-19 Emergency Measures - Emergency Policy and Procedures
- 1902 - COVID-19 Emergency Measures
- 1905 - COVID-19 Emergency Measures, Student, Staff, and Community Health and Safety
- 1905P - COVID-19 Emergency Measures, Administrative Procedures for Student, Staff, and Community Health and Safety
- 1906 - COVID-19 Emergency Measures - Student Instructions and Services
- 1906P - COVID-19 Student Instruction Resources and Best Practices
- 1907 - COVID-19 School District Declaration of Emergency
- 1910 - COVID-19 Emergency Measures - Personnel Use of Leave
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.