Butte School District
THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
COVID-19 Emergency Measures
School District Declaration of Emergency
The Board of Trustees is authorized to declare that a state of emergency exists within the community. A declaration issued by the Board of Trustees is distinct from any declaration in effect or previously issued by local, state or federal authorities. An emergency declaration issued by the Board of Trustees authorizes the School District to take extraordinary measures to protect students and staff while delivering education services in a manner authorized by law. The method and location of instruction and related educational services shall be implemented in a manner that serves the needs of students, their families, and staff and preserves the School Districts full entitlement of funding.
- 1900 COVID-19 Emergency Policies
- 1901 - COVID-19 Emergency Measures - Emergency Policy and Procedures
- 1902 - COVID-19 Emergency Measures
- 1905 - COVID-19 Emergency Measures, Student, Staff, and Community Health and Safety
- 1905P - COVID-19 Emergency Measures, Administrative Procedures for Student, Staff, and Community Health and Safety
- 1906 - COVID-19 Emergency Measures - Student Instructions and Services
- 1906P - COVID-19 Student Instruction Resources and Best Practices
- 1907 - COVID-19 School District Declaration of Emergency
- 1910 - COVID-19 Emergency Measures - Personnel Use of Leave
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.